2.1 This document was created using a template from Docular (https://seqlegal.com/free-legal-documents/cookies-policy).
You must retain the above credit. Use of this document without the credit is an infringement of copyright. However, you can purchase from us an equivalent document that does not include the credit.
3. About cookies
3.1 A cookie is a file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser and is stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server.
3.2 Cookies may be either “persistent” cookies or “session” cookies: a persistent cookie will be stored by a web browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date, unless deleted by the user before the expiry date; a session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser is closed.
3.3 Cookies may not contain any information that personally identifies a user, but personal data that we store about you may be linked to the information stored in and obtained from cookies.
4. Cookies that we use
5. Cookies used by our service providers
6. Managing cookies
6.1 Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies and to delete cookies. The methods for doing so vary from browser to browser and from version to version. You can obtain up-to-date information about managing cookies via these links:
- https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647 (Chrome);
- https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/products/firefox/privacy-and-security (Firefox);
- https://help.opera.com/en/latest/security-and-privacy/ (Opera);
- https://support.apple.com/en-gb/guide/safari/welcome/mac (Safari); and
- https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/windows/microsoft-edge-browsing-data-and-privacy-bb8174ba-9d73-dcf2-9b4a-c582b4e640dd (Edge).
6.2 Blocking all cookies will have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites.
6.3 If you block cookies, you will not be able to use all the features on our website.
7. Cookie preferences
8. Our details
8.1 This website is owned and operated by Freckle Creative Limited.
8.2 We are registered in England and Wales under registration number 07182523, and our registered office is at The Old Scout Room, New Bank Street, Morley, LS27 8NA.
8.3 Our principal place of business is at The Old Scout Room, New Bank Street, Morley, LS27 8NA.
8.4 You can contact us:
- by post, to the postal address given above;
- using our website contact form;
- by telephone, on the contact number published on our website; or
- by email, using contact form on our website.